Monday, August 31, 2015

Walking the Dog for Dolls - How to Crochet Wristers for 18" Dolls

Well, last week sure felt like fall with the cool temps and overcast skies. Today it is definitely summer! We got up over 90 degrees on this humid, sunny day. So, it is ironic that we are making a really warm garment for our 18" dolls this week, wristers! (You can also call them wrist warmers, fingerless gloves, whatever you want!) I think that the cold will soon set in again and this is a very quick project to get done so you can still go out and enjoy the beautiful summer weather while it lasts! Check out the video below.







If you missed out on the first part of my series you may find the first part of the jacket by following this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94vF6CnLBcg

Also, if you are looking for the free pattern, you can find it at the Red Heart Yarn website by following this link: http://www.redheart.com/free-patterns/walking-dog-dolls



Looking at this week's forecast, I guess we will be having summer weather all week long! School starts for the kids in my area tomorrow. It is a shame they can't enjoy more of this weather as last week was more of the time when kids could spend time inside without getting that antsy feeling.



I sure hope you all enjoy this series as much as I did making it! I know we are going to have a cute outfit for our dolls when it is done. I also can't wait to make my favorite part of the pattern, the cute little dog for our doll to walk!



Please let me know your thoughts of this pattern in the comments down below and if you want me to continue making doll clothes how-to series on YouTube.



Also, make sure to subscribe for updates and check out my other social media accounts! Of course, don't forget to check out my Etsy store where I sell all clothing and accessories for our darling American Girl Dolls and other related 18" soft-bodied dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment