Thursday, August 20, 2015

My Etsy Store Vlog #3 - Getting Ready for Fall by Crocheting Instead of ...

I don't know what the weather is like where your at, but here it is dreary, wet, and cold. The summer weather we had last week quickly turned into fall! I took the time to wrap myself up in a blanket in my favorite chair with a cup of hot cocoa and dug through my yarn stash. Crocheting is just as enjoyable to me as it is to sew. I love designing my own patterns! And, that is exactly what I did this week.







I hope all of you are having a good time selling things on your Etsy shop! I have had to rethink how I take my pictures, as I do them outside. My house is too dark to take good pictures indoors. So, I am seriously thinking about making a lightbox as I won't be taking pictures outside as soon as the snow flies!



I hope you all have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment