Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Etsy Store Vlog #1 - Monday, Monday... Can't Trust that Day

My first week of running an Etsy store didn't turn out as great as I thought. I have backorder issues on getting materials, too much stuff cluttered in corners, and I feel totally overwhelmed! Well okay, it could be worse. And, I have to start out somewhere, right?







I have literally been waking up in the middle of the night and jotting down ideas on a notepad I keep near my bed. So, if I come to a day where I feel that my imagination is dried up, I can resort to my notes to jumpstart my inspiration process again. As you can see, with the materials I have on hand, I should be able to make something worthwhile. :)



I do hope you check out my Etsy Store and see the hard work I put into it. I would also love to hear about your Etsy experiences, too. So, don't forget to drop me a line and comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment