Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A Minute of Biscuit #5 - Happy National Dog Day!

If you didn't know it, today was National Dog Day! I found out late this afternoon through someone else's Instagram post. :( So, I made up for time quickly by playing with my dog all afternoon and taking pictures! :)



We also played Biscuit's favorite game of fetch with her toy balls. She wanted to play with a stick, too. But, we were able to get quite the game in before the sun went down! Here is the video so you can see for yourself.







I absolutely love my dog and enjoy spending time with her, but sometimes running a business, even working from home! If any of you have dogs, maybe you have the same issues where you forget about your furry friends once in awhile. That is why I was glad that they set up a holiday just for my favorite furry one in my life. It really made me appreciate her even more for lifting up my frown into a smile each morning.



Hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment