Saturday, November 28, 2015

Bedtime for Dolls - Slipper Socks for 18" Dolls Crochet Pattern Tutorial

I love slipper socks! Yes, especially when you live in an old drafty farmhouse with cold, hardwood floors. Slipper socks keep my tootsies warm as well as let me slip and slide through the house, which is both fun and energizing!




This brings me to the next segment in our "Bedtime for Dolls" crochet series as we get to make those same slipper socks, or bed socks as the pattern refers to them as, for our dolls!




You will see in the below video that I chose to make my socks from light blue yarn to add a contrast to my nightgown. You can choose whatever color you like as long as it is the same weight of yarn that the pattern calls for.




If you are looking for a printable version of this pattern, you can visit the Red Heart Yarn website here: http://www.redheart.com/files/patterns/pdf/LW4759.pdf









Please stay tuned for the next segment where we make the headband and sash for the nightgown!




As always, please leave me a comment below if you have any questions about this project or suggestions for new projects you would like to see. Just make sure that the patterns are free and accessible to everyone.




Thanks for watching and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment