Friday, November 27, 2015

Bedtime for Dolls - Nightgown for 18" Dolls Crochet Pattern Tutorial

I have been so lucky this season! Why? Because I am living in Minnesota and the snow has still yet to fall! Yes, it is cold outside, but the snow and ice are still not on the ground yet!






Of course, due to the cold weather I have been loving staying indoors and of course, lounging around in comfy, cozy pajamas! It is darker longer for a reason, don't you think?






It was one of those dark mornings when I looked over at my dolls I have sitting in my sewing room and realized, "I don't have a pajama set for them!" So, onto the computer I went and I found one of the best free patterns from Red Heart Yarn's website called, "Bedtime for Dolls." It features a lovely nightgown with sash, a floral headband, and slipper socks. How cute is that!!!






I dove right into the project and have the first part of the tutorial done!




Watch how I make the nightgown in the videos below:















Please stay tuned in the weeks ahead as I complete each part of this adorable pattern. And, if you need a printable version of this pattern, please visit the red heart yarn website link here: http://www.redheart.com/files/patterns/pdf/LW4759.pdf






If you have any questions, please let me know in the comment section below.


Thanks for watching and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment