Friday, October 30, 2015

How to Sew Liberty Jane Clothing's Free Tank Top Pattern

I love free patterns and I found another one to share with you that I have made time and time again. It is a free pattern from Liberty Jane Clothing and can be downloaded from the Pixie Faire website. Here is the link to get your copy so you can make some doll clothes too!http://www.libertyjanepatterns.com/2010/03/free-pattern-for-american-girl-dolls-trendy-tank-top.html





This pattern is very easy to make if you are a beginner. And, if you have some other tools like I mention in my video tutorial, it can go even faster. So let's begin!




 
If you want to see the finished top on my doll you can see a picture at this link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/245068778/3-piece-autumn-outfit-american-girl-doll?ref=shop_home_active_4
 
This is the perfect top to have on hand as it goes with many different outfits and is easy to accessorize with. This fall print I made it in goes perfectly with a fall wrap or denim jacket! Make one in many colors and you will quickly expand your dolls wardrobe!
 
Please let me know if you have any questions by leaving a comment below. Thanks for watching and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment