Thursday, December 10, 2015

How to Crochet a Doll Blanket - Yo-Yo Method

15 more days until Christmas! Are you ready? Well, if you are still looking for that last special gift for a person who loves dolls, I have just the thing for you!



I decided to create a Christmas blanket that is quick and easy to crochet. It uses up some of those old balls of yarn that are laying around. And, it has that perfect Christmas season touch. Don't believe me? Check out my video below!







If you are interested in seeing the free written pattern I used to create my version of a doll blanket you can check out the link here http://priscillascrochet.net/free%20patterns/X%20Afghans%20and%20Tree%20Skirts/Primitive%20Pines%20Yo-Yo%20Afghan%20&%20Christmas%20Tree%20Skirt.pdf.



Of course, Priscilla went and made a beautiful afghan and tree skirt with her motif, which I just adore. But, being I am all about crafting for dolls, I stopped with just one of her seasonal trees.



I hope you enjoy this craft and find the time to make it before the holiday. If you do have any questions, please leave a comment for me below.



Also, if you made a blanket from this pattern, I would love to see it! Please leave me a link to a post you made on your blog, or let me know if you have posted it to Twitter or Instagram. You can also upload a picture on my Facebook page. Whatever works for you!



Thanks for watching and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment