Saturday, September 26, 2015

Walking the Dog for Dolls - How to Crochet an Ear Flap Cap for 18" Dolls

I am so, so, so, so, so, so, sorry I did not get this video uploaded sooner. I had made this about a month ago and never got it up on YouTube! I did not mean to leave you guys hanging out there wondering if we were ever going to finish the outfit. We have one last video coming up on how to crochet the dog that our doll needs to walk. I say video, but it might be more than one as that is a long tutorial with various parts. We not only make the dog but also the collar and leash. Plus, the dog is the most complicated, at least I feel, to complete in the pattern.



I really don't know why I stopped in the middle of the series in uploading these clips. I had good intentions! Trust me, I really did! I was going to upload it one night but the Internet was out. This happens all to frequently in my part of the state being in the rural American setting. I think with our lower population, we just don't seem to have the attention of the Internet providers. That and the signal has to travel longer distances. It never fails that we here on the radio that a fiber optic cable was cut in our area with all the excavation and field tiling going on in our area. That's what you get for being a farmer!



Oh, and that brings to mind another project that has taken my time these past few weeks. We got 10 baby bull calves in that have to be bottle fed twice a day! They are so cute and I have them take up way too much of my time. But, like I said, they are so cute!!!! I love seeing them romping around outside on these sunny days or quietly napping in the straw in the barn. But, I talk more about that on my more personal blog of my little homesteading project I got going on with gardening, canning, and crocheting other items. (You can check that out on my YouTube channel meliannrobe if you are interested!)



But, without further ado, here is the video on how to crochet the ear flap cap!







I promise to get the last of the series finished up and uploaded. Hopefully, in time this next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment