Sunday, January 17, 2016

As Seen On TV Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Dog Toy (A Minute of Biscuit #15)

Christmas is finally over. The snow and cold are still here though. So, I am spending the weekend inside cleaning up from the holidays and putting together video clips that I needed to finalize.



One of those clips was a favorite of mine. Biscuit got a bigger toy for Christmas from her owner. (No, the owner isn't me.) I am actually a dog sitter for my folks. Biscuit is referred to as the little sister I never had. I have kind of "grown up" with her as I take care of her a lot!



Anyways, back to the movie. I was trying to train Biscuit to open up a Christmas present herself this year. If you saw my earlier clip, that was actually taken after this clip. I think she got the hang of it and will be ready to open up more presents the older she gets!



But, my favorite part of the video wasn't opening up the gift as so much how she reacted to it. See what I mean by watching the clip below.







I just loved how she batted that ball around with her paws! Most of the time Biscuit uses her mouth when she wants to play so having her use her paws was amazing! Now, if only if I can keep those nails clipped.



Stay warm everyone and thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment